The Stepnout mission:
To create a fun, safe space to develop technique, performance and life skills.
Over the years we’ve realised that the best way to make our dance studio a great place to be is to create an environment that is respectful, safe and inclusive.
To maintain this, we ask all our students and families to follow our dance studio guidelines below.
To provide a safe and constructive atmosphere for all students, we have the following policies:
- Please do not talk to any child other than your own
- Please ensure your child has gone to the toilet before class begins
- Please do not eat inside the dance studios
- Please do not allow your children into the studio unless a teacher is present
- Please do not allow siblings into any class unless directly supervised by you
- Please be mindful in the car park and watch out for children
- All children must be escorted in and out of the building and won’t be allowed to leave without a parent
- Please do not talk about any other student or family within our community
We have the following guidelines:
- Please be respectful at all times to your fellow classmates and our parents
- Please do not run in the studio or hallways
- Please do not swing on the dance barres
- Please do not eat inside the dance studio
- Please do not remove equipment from the studio
- Please do not use any equipment unless instructed by the teachers
- Please do not enter the staff room or office
- No social media posts about students
- No Mobile phones at the studio unless in bags for emergency only
- Arrive early: Please be at class at least 10 minutes before the start time. This enables you or your child to catch up with other students, stretch, prepare and be ready to fully focus on your class.
- Water: Students should bring water bottles to class
- Fees: All fees are to be paid by the due date unless a payment plan has been agreed on. Invoices are emailed prior to the start of a term and due before the first class.
- Uniform: We believe that if a student looks like a dancer, they’ll feel like a dancer and that’s why we require students to wear the correct uniform for all classes.
Speak to our staff
Social Media Policy
If you’d like to know more about Stepnout Performing Arts Social Media Policy, check out MediaConsentForm-ChildStudent.pdf