The Stepnout mission:
To create a fun, safe space to develop technique, performance and life skills.
Over the years we’ve realised that the best way to make our dance studio a great place to be is to create an environment that is respectful, safe and inclusive.
To maintain this, we ask all our students and families to follow our dance studio guidelines below.
To provide a safe and constructive atmosphere for all students, we have the following policies:
- Do not talk about any student or family other than your own
- Ensure your child has gone to the toilet before class begins
- Do not eat inside the dance studios
- Do not allow your children into the studio unless a teacher is present
- Do not allow siblings into any class unless directly supervised by you
- Please be mindful in the car park and watch out for children
- All children must be escorted to and from the building and won’t be allowed to leave without a parent
We have the following guidelines:
- Be respectful at all times to your fellow classmates and our parents
- No running in the studio or hallways
- No swinging on the dance barres
- Do not remove equipment or use equipment from the studio unless instructed by the teachers
- Staffroom & office are staff only areas
- No social media posts about other students
- Mobile phones in class must remain in bags and for emergency only
- Arrive early: Please be at class at least 10 minutes before the start time. This enables you or your child to catch up with other students, stretch, prepare and be ready to fully focus on your class. During new covid restrictions, all students must wait outside for the teacher to allow them into the studio.
- Water: Students should bring water bottles to class
- Fees: All fees are to be paid by the due date unless a payment plan has been agreed on. Invoices are emailed prior to the start of a term and due before the first class.
- Uniform: We believe that if a student looks like a dancer, they’ll feel like a dancer and that’s why we require students to wear the correct uniform for all classes.
COVID-19 Safe Policy
Terms and Conditions
Social Media Policy
If you’d like to know more about Stepnout Performing Arts Social Media Policy, check out MediaConsentForm-ChildStudent.pdf